Whether storing a few items or a lot, these easy tips will help protect your items while at Guardian Storage.
- Use uniformly sized sturdy boxes to pack your items.
- Wrap artwork and mirrors with bubble wrap and then place in cardboard boxes.
- Cover all upholstered furniture with blankets to protect from dust.
- Protect your mattresses with a mattress bag.
- Place televisions and electronics in the back of the storage unit.
- Place frequently accessed items near the front of the storage unit.
- Once the storage unit is packed take a photo of the items place inside.
- When storing a refrigerator/freezer leave the door open to allow for ventilation.